Free-lance flutist. Multiple personality
researcher, obsessed with the problem of integrating cognitive and
physical abilities inside artificial robotic agents.
Head of the Cognitive Robotic Systems laboratory at
the Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems
(AASS) of Örebro University, Sweden.
| Keywords: Artificial
intelligence, Autonomous robotics, Cooperative robotics, Robots for the elderly, Fuzzy logic, Uncertainty management.
The slides from my ECAI-2014 key note talk
"The Reunion of AI and Robotics"
are now online!
A portrait of the author...
- ...as a musician
- ...as a researcher
(my researcher ID page)
Things I write
- Articles: complete list (not up to date), or
my Google Scholar page (up to date)
- Books: Fuzzy logic techniques for
autonomous vehicle navigation, my PhD thesis.
- Software: Pulcinella,
the Thinking Cap
Things I teach
- Artificial Intelligence in Mobile Robots
- Artificial Intelligence for Physically Embedded Systems
(PhD level course, bi-annual)
- Fuzzy Logic Techniques in Autonomous Robotics
(PhD level course, on demand)
Things I organize
- The Cognitive Robotic Systems lab at AASS
- The AI and Robotics initiative and mailing list
- The Lucia Series of meetings and schools on AI and Robotics
- The euRobotics topic group on AI and Cognition in Robotics (AICoR)
- A few conferences, workshops, and other events
Places I surf when I feel...
|Designed and maintained by
||Last updated: Aug 8, 2016