"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."
- Hadi Banaee, Amy Loutfi, Data-Driven Rule Mining and Representation of Temporal Patterns in Physiological Sensor Data. Biomedical and Health Informatics, IEEE Journal of, vol.19, no.5, 2015, pp.1557-1566; doi: 10.1109/JBHI.2015.2438645. [IEEE link] .
- Hadi Banaee, Amy Loutfi, What I Talk About When I Talk About Data: Descriptive Modelling of Data in Data-to-text Systems. Workshop on data-to-text (D2T), 2015, [PDF], [Link].
- Hadi Banaee, Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Amy Loutfi, Descriptive Modelling of Clinical Conditions with Data-driven Rule Mining in Physiological Data . Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Health Informatics (HEALTHINF-2015), 2015, 103-113. [PDF],
- Hadi Banaee, Amy Loutfi, Using Conceptual Spaces to Model Domain Knowledge in Data-to-Text Systems. Proceedings of the International Natural Language Generation conference (INLG), 2014, 11-15. [PDF], [Slides].
- Hadi Banaee, Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Amy Loutfi, Data Mining for Wearable Sensors in Health Monitoring Systems: A Review of Recent Trends and Challenges. Sensors 13(12), 2013, 17472-17500; doi:10.3390/s131217472. [PDF], [Open Access Journal] .
- Hadi Banaee, Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Amy Loutfi, A framework for automatic text generation of trends in physiological time series data. Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2013, 3876-3881. [PDF], [Slides].
- Hadi Banaee, Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Amy Loutfi, Towards NLG for Physiological Data Monitoring with Body Area Networks. Proceedings of the 14th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation, 2013, 193-197. [PDF] [Poster].
- Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Hadi Banaee, Amy Loutfi, Health Monitoring for Elderly: An Application Using Case-Based Reasoning and Cluster Analysis. ISRN Artificial Intelligence, 2013. [Open Access Journal] .
- Hadi Banaee, Ali Mohades, Fatemeh Zare, Gene Expression Similarity with Polygonal Chain Alignment. proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Computer and Information Sciences, 2011, 60-63. [PDF]